Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Loginrss

community RSS Feed

Listings for community (2656)

CAR LIFT AVAILABLE FROM KARAMA TO JEBEL ALI

Lend by a working executive sharing his car from Karama starting at 6:45AM to Jebel Ali Free Zone and return (4:30 / 5 PM) SUNDAY to Thursday. Media City Staffs...

Car lift available

Car lift available from karama,satwaa,safa,Alqouz,Shk.zayed road to JebelAli. Sunday to Thursday only. But the timing should be 9 to 6:00 pm Plz contact 050-424...

Car lift from Ghusias for a lady

Car lift at reasonable rate wanted for a lady from behind Princess Hotel, Ghusias till Bank Street. Office timings 9-6. Please contact 050-3761648

Car lift available

For car lift in Deira, Bur Dubai, Karama, Sh. Zayed Rd., Emirates Mall, DIC, Greens & Springs. Call :97150-3485116

Car lift available from Qusais, Deira, to Shaikh Zayed Road

Car lift available from Qusais, Deira, to Shaikh Zayed Road, in the morning and return in the evening. Call 050-2697677.

CAR LIFT AVAILABLE FROM KARAMA TO JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE

For 4 decent executives. (Ladies Preferred) Lend by a working executive sharing his car from Karama starting at 6:45AM to Jebel Ali Free Zone (Oilfields Supply ...

Car Lift on hourly basis also available

Car lift facility is available by a lady driver from Diera to Shaikh Zayed Road in the morning time and Shaikh Zayed Road to Diera in the evening time around th...

AlBaraha – Shaikh Zayed Rd

Description: Required CarLift AlBaraha(Diera),8 a.m. to Shaikh Zayed Road 6.15 pm Cal 050-8780490

Car lift required Sh Zayed road to Diera Al Baraha

Require car lift from Sh zayed road 2nd interchange to Al Baraha at 3.30 PM (Sun to Thu). My contact number: 050-3840501

GET VISIT VISA IN A DAY

i can arrange visit visa for all nationality.please call me at 050 5647991. or mail me at [email protected]