- Location: Knowledge village
- Listed: July 6, 2010 12:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Design and edit logos, advertisements, flyers and other artwork using the industry-leading program for graphic designing.
Eton Instituteâ€™s Adobe Illustrator Workshop for beginners will introduce you to essential tools and techniques of Adobe Illustrator through a simple and step-by-step approach. From creating simple shapes and logos to manipulating objects, this workshop will help you explore the limits of your creative imagination using this powerful design program.
Conveniently held on Saturday, 14 Aug from 9 AM – 1 PM, this workshop is priced at just AED 490 (including material and registration fee).
For more information or to register call 800-Eton (8003866) or visit www.eton.ac . Places are limited, call today to avoid disappointment.
Other Upcoming Workshops:
– Search Engine Optimization: 07 Aug
– MS Excel Level 1: 11 Sep
– MS Word Level 2: 28 Aug
– MS Excel Level 2: 17 July
– Pay Per Click (PPC): 21 Aug
– Social Media: 10 July
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: farah
- Member Since: August 16, 2009
Other items listed by farah
- Turkish beginner course starting this February
- Design using Illustrator – workshop for beginners
- Learn Microsoft Excel for AED 490 only
- Italian: a fascinating language, starting 24 November
- FREE Teacher Training Open Day-Plus exclusive AED 2000 offer