- Location: Knowledge village
- Listed: August 23, 2009 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Date: Saturday, 29 August
Timings: 10 AM â€“ 2 PM
Location: Dubai Knowledge Village Auditorium
Eton Institute in partnership with Dubai Knowledge Village is offering a FREE one day workshop in Ramadan Etiquette and Cultural Awareness during the holy month of Ramadan.
Ramadan is the Islamic month of fasting when Muslims all over the world are in a state of meditation as a time to cleanse the soul, transfer attention to God and practice self-sacrifice. It is much more than just not eating or drinking.
As an expatriate residing in the UAE there may be many questions running through your head as to what is socially and culturally acceptable behavior especially during the month.
This FREE workshop will aim to answer your questions by providing essential information about the etiquettes related to Ramadan and shattering commonly held myths. It will also give you an insight into the Arab culture and will introduce useful phrases and sentences in Arabic that will make your stay in UAE an enriching experience.
Places are limited! To register your place at the event call 800366 or visit http://www.eton.ac/pages/Ramadan%20Workshop.php today.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: farah
- Member Since: August 16, 2009
Other items listed by farah
- Free training lesson in teaching – a great career!
- Microsoft Excel Foundation Course for AED 490 Only
- Gift your child a language this winter. Give them a new perspective!
- Learn French â€“ Special Offer
- Learn Chinese (Mandarin) – Speak the language of over a billion!