Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Loginrss



Great investment In Ajman-UAE

  • Location: AJMAN
  • Listed: October 29, 2008 11:26 pm
  • Expires: This ad has expired
Great investment In Ajman-UAE - Image 1Great investment In Ajman-UAE - Image 2Great investment In Ajman-UAE - Image 3


Rockland Residence in Emirates city Ajman.
Book your unit for as low as AED 40,000 and pay the rest in 4 yrs easy payment plan.
Pay 65% over the time of Completion and the Rest 35% in 18 Months after Possession.
Installments Starts from AED 7000 per month onwards
What you need more…. Pay your parking charges over 10 installments…

Rockland Residence is located in the heart of well established residential city of Ajman (The Emirates City). The Emirates city has designed to function as a real community, offering International Standards and it is connected with the main highway –The Emirates road.
You will find everything that you need to live your life in comfort & style. The Residents can choose to live a range of high quality living including Shopping Malls, Prayer areas, Restaurants, Theatre, Health care, Community centre featuring Health Clubs & Swimming Pools.
Rockland Residence is a high quality 25 storey tower developed by Rockland Developers FZC. Rockland Residence offers Luxurious One Bedroom, One Bedroom plus Study room apartments & Two Bedroom Apartments with Finest amenities & walking distance from the Lake.
It is a peaceful retreat away from the regular City Life. The Spectacular views and landscaped gardens & Lakes stretch into the horizon, providing a perfect setup to enjoy your time with the Family

Ad Reference ID: N/A

No Tags


Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply

To inquire about this ad listing, complete the form below to send a message to the ad poster.

Information about the ad poster

  • Listed by: gehadhafez
  • Member Since: November 12, 2008

Other items listed by gehadhafez

Latest items listed by gehadhafez »