- Location: Nad Al Sheba
- Listed: August 30, 2009 5:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Developmental charity relief fund organisation is non-governmental organisation working in Asia, Europe and Africa on health, education and employment creation programmes. Currently, we are running few programme on Health, education and employment in Asia and Africa through building partnership with small non-governmental organisation for implementation of our project. We have following position for our administrative department.
Summary of vaccines : We invite application for following position.
Only serious minded candidate should apply.
Position : IT Account coordinator.
Working schedule :
1. Monday to Wednesday : Morning 9.30.a.m to Evening 6.00 p.m.
2. Thursday to Friday : Morning 9.00 a.m to afternoon 5.00 p.m.
3. Saturday : Morning 10.30 a.m to Afternoon 3.00 p.m.
Job type :
This job is permanent basis. Service period of candidate will depend on job performance. If we found candidate is unable to complete job responsibility. In that case we will terminate his service. Selection through short written examination.
Qualification & Experience :-
â€¢ Candidate must be Bachelor in accountancy. Other higher qualification with be added advantage.
â€¢ One year computer related degree or diploma is expected.
â€¢ Ideal candidate should have at-least 1-2 years experience in accountancy field.
Major Job Duties :
1. Will responsible for staff account documentation Online or offline.
2. Will be responsible documentation and record keeping of staff accounts.
3. Documentation of payment, incentives, bonus and allowances of staff.
4. Documentation employees welfare scheme allowances yearly.
6. Preparation of communication and correspondence mail of staff concern with accounts.
6. All kind of communication and Addressing of complaints of staff.
7. Records updating and checking.
8. Providing help and information regarding tax and other issues to staff.
9. Updating database by performing data entry.
10. Other clerical duties in support of an office.
Ability & Skills :-
1. Must have command over English language by oral and written.
2. Must have knowledge of computer software such as [Microsoft package and Internet].
3. Ability to work in day and night shift, if required.
4. Ability to work online or offline.
5. Ability to work more hours, if required.
6. Ability to meet deadlines.
7. Documentation and reporting skill.
Salary : $38644 yearly package + other allowances.
Incentives : $23 per hour for over time or extra time.
Bonus : $378 per month.
Performance incentives : $6 per hour
Employee welfare scheme benefits : $1201 per year.
Accommodation : Not necessary.
Other Benefits : Depend on service period.
Holidays : Monthly three holidays. However, Sunday is holiday.
Limitation for applicants :
1. Age : Candidate must be 21 year old and not above 55 years.
2. Language : Our official language is english. So candidate must be well-familiar with english language.
3. Allowances : Allowances will be depend on length of services contract.
4. Education : Candidate must bachelor in accountancy.
5. Computer or IT education : one year degree or diploma course in computer field not below one year.
6. Criminality : Candidate should not have any criminal background or any kind of criminal case running in local court against candidate.
7. Health : He should be mentally or physically allright.
8. Candidate job application is subject matter of consideration by our recruitment manager.
Disqualification procedure :
1. If information found incorrect or confusing and if documents found fake or incorrect.
3. If found deviations in information provided by candidate in recruitment process.
4. If found overaged.
5. If found criminal background.
6. If found mentally handicap or any other psychological problem.
Selection Procedure :-
1. Primary consideration of candidates job application.
2. Written examination for final selection.
3. Personal or telephonic interview, if got selected by our recruitment manager.
How to apply :-
Please send your C.V. for primary consideration to [email protected]
For more information : [URL]http://www.dcrfo.org[/URL]