- Location: Knowledge village
- Listed: December 17, 2009 6:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Turkish is spoken by more than 65 million people worldwide, making it the most commonly spoken of the Turkic languages. The roots of the Turkish language can be traced to Central Asia, with the first written records dating back nearly 1,200 years. In Turkish, there is no grammatical gender distinction, which means that words are not categorized as feminine or masculine. Most letters of the alphabet have only one corresponding sound, making learning to read relatively easy.
Master the Turkish language quickly and easily through step-by-step, interactive and fun language courses. Choose a course that suits you best from a variety of convenient learning options: group, private, online or software courses.
Special Offer for the month of December: Receive a FREE software language course when you register for a beginner level group course. Offer also valid for courses booked in advance for 2010.
For more information about the Turkish language programs or to register call +97143602955 or visit www.learnturkish-language.info .
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: farah
- Member Since: August 16, 2009
Other items listed by farah
- Learn English â€“ Special Offer
- Learn Chinese (Mandarin) – Speak the language of over a billion!
- Learn Mandarin â€“ Special Offer
- Learn Japanese â€“ Special Offer
- Learn Persian, Starting 11th March!