- Location: Barsha
- Listed: July 23, 2007 5:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Welcome to Al Barsha, the class of new Dubai. Drive down to Internet
City, Media City in a few minutes. Enjoy at the Mall of Emirates, Dubai
Marina and Burj Al Arab beach really nearby. No more traffic again,
always go against the flow of traffic, but you wouldn?t worry about
traffic if you lived next to everything! Save up to Dhs. 8,760 a year in
tollbooths, and also access all the bypass roads nearby. Al Barsha is
only Arabic-villa-neighborhood in new Dubai, making it the classiest
place to live.
The Castle is one of Al Barsha?s best mini-palaces. Done in Art Deco
style, this double storey Castle is massive and beautiful. You can?t miss
The Castle; it?s a landmark in a quiet neighborhood on the main road
Enter The Castle with remote gate you will find beautiful gardens,
fountain, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, covered parkings, and Art Deco
statues greeting you inside.
Ill be ready to answer your queries 24 hours in a day..
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: adbot
- Member Since: December 5, 2006
Other items listed by adbot
- Im looking for a room for rent in Rashidiya
- Accomodation during GITEX!
- Accountant cum Secretary required
- 1 & 2 Bed room apartments available for rent
- british expat leaving – everything must go